Thursday 8 April 2010

First cut of the year.


Thankfully, today was quieter at work and I managed to get a lot of work completed, most of it in the two hours before we opened! The weather was beautiful - sunny and warm and as soon as I could, I was off home and into the garden. I persuaded Keith to mow the lawn and we had a really good look at the plants, a couple of which, on closer inspection, haven't survived the winter.

This weekend, if the weather is still good, we're planning on clearing out our garage which is full of "stuff", dealing with some old garden furniture that is hanging about behind the garage, giving the gravel garden a good tidy and even washing the cars! Phew!! I think a trip to the Vane Arms at Sudborough on Sunday afternoon (where I'm taking on the mantle of Black Owl again) will definitely be on the cards!

 Another photo of last night's beautiful sunset.

Monty admiring the tubs




No comments: