Monday 5 April 2010

Birthday Girl, Part 2

I can't believe Sophie is 14 years old today! The years have gone by so quickly! She had a good day and did everything she wanted to do, from breakfast at MacDonald's this morning to chicken fajitas for dinner tonight. We also went to Weedon this afternoon so she could have a look in the jewellery shop there and spend her birthday money. Whilst there we had a look at the wallpaper in a small interior design shop and I nearly fainted at the cost of a roll of flock wallpaper - £97! For one wall we'd need two rolls so we will certainly be looking at other options! I can remember the days when flock wallpaper was completely naff!

Of course, all day I kept thinking it was Sunday! That was until I took Keith to the pub at 6pm and now it feels much more like a Monday. It's back to work for a short week tomorrow but next week will be even shorter as I'm off Monday and Tuesday for the wrestling...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!!
Jigs

Janie said...

Thank you Jigs!! I'll pass your good wishes on to her!

Janie xx