Friday 9 April 2010

Phew! The end of the week!

I have that Friday evening feeling and I'm hoping that the weekend will be fine so we can get some long overdue jobs done in the garage and garden.

My dad went into hospital this morning for an operation to his shoulder and everything went well. He'll be home tonight but will have to wear a sling for six weeks so will be mostly out of action when it comes to anything physical at work.

Talking of work, the fine weather has meant we were quiet but it was good to catch up on some more jobs even though both children were in with me. Mikey lost his mobile phone in one of the ballponds and I was furious with him as I was having to use it as mine is still playing up and phoning random numbers and making  a nuisance of itself. Thinking that some older boys had found it and kept it (I'm so suspicious!) I immediately phoned Vodafone and barred anyone from using it and then five minutes later someone found it! Now, I'm not saying the two are connected but it now means I have to wait 72 hours to get it unbarred to keep the same number (or something like that!). I'm just glad it's found, as although not an expensive phone, it was pretty annoying!

Anyway...bring on four days off!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was crazy about the phone. Hope your dad is doing well. Enjoy your days off.

Janie said...

Thank you very much! Lovely to hear from you.

Janie