Thursday 25 April 2024

Time flies!

My shift at work sped by again as I had so much to do. As soon as I clear the emails, another load appear! I drove home at 2pm and spent an enjoyable afternoon catching up with chores and writing. 

Keith was out again this evening to see Sileby play, this time at home but a match against Moulton for the second time this week. Sophie and I enjoyed nibbles with wine - a fruity and full-bodied red for me and a white for Sophie. It's so cold at the moment that we are having the heating on every night, but this hasn't stopped the cats, in particular Gomez, from going out for most of the day. He was out all last night and only appeared as I got into my car this morning!

Our dinner was a simple one this evening - new potatoes, salads and little cocktail sausages. The nibbles we'd eaten earlier had filled me up a bit!

Keith came home at about 10pm and looked as chilled as ever, but he was pleased that Sileby had won this evening. Perhaps Sophie and I are not good luck for the team!

No comments: