Thursday 11 April 2024

A little dreaming!

I had a busy shift at work, catching up with emails and trying to do some more of the moan report. Before I knew it, it was 2pm and time to go home!

After a little time at home, I went over to see Mum and Dad and sat with them for an hour. I took them some lemonade and chocolates and we chatted about Sophie's birthday until I left to go home. Once back, I mopped the conservatory floor as the cats had left muddy footprints everywhere! I will be so glad when this rain stops! Looking around this space, I noticed how badly it needs a good clean, so that will be a job for this weekend... I feel we've neglected it lately, and the cats have taken over!

After dinner this evening (an easy breaded fish and mash) Sophie and I watched the new episode of Race Across The World. I am so tempted to apply for this - there are two mother-and-daughter teams - but I'm not sure I could face the reality of constantly being on the move! Or living on a tiny budget every day! But I have to admit it's so interesting being thrown into a strange country and having a goal to achieve. The language barrier looks to be a real challenge with this series and I can't wait to watch the rest!

No comments: