Tuesday 9 April 2024

Feeling better

After a good night's sleep, I did feel a little better, but I wasn't completely back to my old self. I managed to clear all the emails today and make a start on the moan report. We are getting ready for a new phone system at work, which is due to go live next week. I expect it won't go smoothly so that will be fun!

Keith cooked this evening while Sophie and I watched an episode of Hunted. I didn't have a proper drink again tonight, so that was good. I felt better, and not so cold, so I'm hoping I'm on the mend. I'll just have to avoid spring rolls in the future!

Sophie and I went upstairs with the Gomes and watched Masterchef again. With the programme available on iPlayer, we can watch whenever we want! Gomes was so affectionate; I think he realises now that he can go upstairs in the evening, and as long as we close the spare room door, he behaves himself! We say "Gomes of the Gomezes" and he loves it! Mooney prefers to stay downstairs on the footstool and certainly doesn't cuddle up to anyone! He is very much like Monty in that respect, while Gomez is Archie all over again! We've noticed that they're not using the litter tray so much now, which is a relief. The one thing we're all waiting for is warmer and sunnier weather! Bring it on!

No comments: