Monday 8 April 2024

Feeling a little off colour!

Work was busy today and there were lots of emails awaiting my attention, and many of them were moany. Not a great start to a new week! I still felt rough and steered clear of any wheat today, just having a tin of tomato soup for lunch.

At 4pm I sped home and discovered that Keith hadn't taken some items to the care home that I'd asked him to... he'd completely forgotten! He said he would go on his own but I didn't have the heart to let him, so we both drove over. The traffic was awful and it was a relief to get home and relax.

Sophie sorted out the meal tonight so I could sit and feel miserable. We had leftovers from yesterday and Keith had the remains of the Chinese meal. I knew I didn't feel well when I abstained from alcohol this evening! 

We watched the Masterchef on BBC iPlayer and by 9pm I was more than ready for bed. All evening I hadn't been able to get warm and sat huddled in a throw on the sofa! I just hope I feel better tomorrow!

No comments: