Thursday 27 August 2015

Bad day...

It's been very difficult writing this blog this week as today was a day I'd certainly rather forget. Keith and I dropped Sophie off at work this morning and then we went to Jones's as we needed light bulbs for the kitchen and dishwasher tablets. I'm hoping we can still use the card in the future!

When we arrived back home I made the mistake of checking the emails and read an absolutely vile missive from the buyer's Finance Director. He was extremely rude and nasty and I just collapsed in tears. I felt like I was in the middle of a nightmare that would never end, and all over stock that we left them so they could continue trading without interruption. I wish now we'd emptied the place and left them with nothing.

Mum and Dad came around and we discussed what we could do but I couldn't stop crying. I've started to hate going into our conservatory because of all the work stuff lying there and it's just making me more and more stressed. I wish now I'd put all the accounts and payroll files onto Mum and Dad's computer at their house. At least I'd have some respite from it all.

I spent the afternoon trawling through all of the invoices for the whole year to prove to the horrible man that the prices I'd put down for the stock were correct. Our dining room table was covered in invoices and there was paper everywhere. Not the best of days!

No comments: