Monday 10 August 2015

Back to work

I was supposed to have had this week off as holiday but I was in at work at 8.30am and hoping that today would be my last day as we were due to complete on the sale on the 11 August (Dad's birthday).

My parents came in and my mum's leg was very swollen after her knee operation of last week. They were thrilled with the wine and chocolate and I told them all about our adventures in Scotland!

Georgie came in so it was a bit manic first thing and at 11am I went to collect Sophie from home so she could cover lunchtime. The weather was a bit grey and overcast and we had a few light showers at midday so it was a good idea that she came in to help!

Keith went off to the pub in the evening and then we enjoyed a delicious beef casserole for dinner. Mike is back tomorrow so our peace will be shattered and the mountains of laundry will start all over again!

No comments: