Wednesday 24 July 2013

Sweating it out!

Today has been another scorcher of a day, with the temperature in my office becoming very uncomfortable by mid-afternoon.

Keith finally sorted the tyres out on the Audi but was amazed to find that if he booked and paid for them online they were £60 cheaper than if we went down to the Kwik-Fit centre in Northampton! How do they work that one out?

Sophie and I went to the gym after work and while I worked a lot harder than I did on Monday, my daughter barely did half an hour of exercise! I was hoping for a lovely cool swim after my workout but the swimming lessons were still on! Bah!

Back at home it was bliss to relax in the garden with Keith and have a long cool drink. It was certainlly cooler and the forecast for the next few days is showers and sunshine. Let's hope the temperatures abate a little!

No comments: