Thursday 4 July 2013

Summer has arrived!

Today it grew hotter and hotter as the day went on. The forecast for the next week or so is hot and sunny weather so maybe Summer is here at last.

When I got home from work, I really didn't fancy going for a walk so I washed my dirty, dusty car and had a long chat with Gill who lives next door. We chatted about the new place opening on Riverside in August and I asked whether I could borrow her and her daughter to go down there when they open in August. My two children are now too old to play in Indoor play centres so checking out the competition is a bit difficult! They have released their party prices which are more expensive than ours so time will tell whether they have a big impact on our business.

I wandered around the garden after dinner and made the decision to spend the weekend tidying up and maybe cleaning the conservatory roof...what fun!

No comments: