Sunday 7 July 2013

At Last!!!

Today has been very enjoyable!

Keith woke this morning feeling very hungover which was hardly surprising seeing as he downed six pints of strong beer last night! He moved about very slowly this morning and discovered that he'd left his glasses at the Olde England! He then managed to leave my handbag in the Tesco trolley when we went to do some shopping! I'd taken my purse to go and get some money out of the cashpoint and he went to put the bags in the car and managed to leave my bag in the trolley! Luckily a very kind lady took it to the customer services desk!

Sophie and I managed to squeeze in a lovely cool swim before we took my Mum to Beckworth Emporium for afternoon tea. It was my treat to say thank you to her for taking the kids to school and work last weekend and we had a lovely time eating sandwiches and cake...diet? What diet?! I bought a few plants to fill in the gaps in the garden and then it was home to catch up with the tennis.

I must admit to falling asleep after Andy Murray won the first two sets and I was woken up by Sophie screaming as she'd seen Bradley Cooper and Gerard Butler sitting together in the audience! It was a good thing she did as ten minutes after I woke up, Andy Murray won!! What an achievement and I'm sure the whole of Great Britain are very proud and pleased with his win. At last!

We barbecued in the evening and then watched Skyfall again. A great end to a very good day!

No comments: