Tuesday 9 July 2013

A proud mum!


It felt great to get home from work today and collapse onto the sofa for ten minutes! It's been another hot day and I really didn't fancy walking over the fields in 29c heat! Keith and I watched the end of the Tour de France while Mikey ironed his Army uniform...not a sight you see every day! Tonight he has an inspection so it had to be right!

I felt a bit guilty lolling about in the garden but it was lovely, I have to admit. All I needed to make it perfect was a long vodka and tonic but as both Keith and I are not drinking alcohol at the moment, I had to make do with just tonic water - Fevertree which is my favourite and very delicious!

Mikey came out of Army Cadets tonight with two certificates - one to say he'd passed Basic Training and one for the First Aid course he did...we are both very proud!

No comments: