Monday 15 July 2013

Hot and sticky...

Today has not been pleasant at work. We have two large heaters and each has a temperature monitor showing how hot (or how cool!) it is in the building. One of them was showing 38c this afternoon...not really the best environment for cleaning!

I was overjoyed to receive an email from St Anselm's Roman Catholic Church in Dartford this morning as yesterday I'd sent them an email enquiring about my Nan's baptism. I'd hit lucky as they were able to find a record saying she'd been baptised a Catholic a month after she was born in 1915. This is my Dad's mum, a side of the family that has been proving very tricky!

After work it was off to the gym and a very good workout - so glad Virgin have air-conditioning installed!

Some photos from sunny Sunday. Somebody enjoyed the heat!




Hmmm, not too sure what to say about this!

No comments: