Tuesday 12 February 2013

So busy!

Today has been one of the busiest days we've experienced and we had three ladies cooking in the kitchen, a lovely girl called Paige serving and Mum, Dad and me dashing around clearing tables and dealing with mounds and mounds of washing up! This on top of doing the cleaning first thing (I lost my cool again!) and a trip to Booker with Dad to get a trolley-load of shopping.

The weather had been grey and cold all day, although at one point I did glimpse the tiniest hint of blue sky, but I didn't get to see much daylight at all! I eventually left at 5pm and went home to a warm bath. The plan was to go out for a meal tonight, but in the end we decided to have an Indian meal delivered and for me this was washed down with some lovely Tonic Water...not quite what I fancied but it had to do!

No comments: