Tuesday 26 February 2013

Day off?

Yes, it was supposed to be but it wasn't restful!

Keith and I toddled off to Tesco first thing to get dinner for tonight and I managed to resist a Costa Coffee and a pastry, opting instead to have bacon baps at home. I decided to sit and wallow in some daytime TV after our late breakfast, but guilt drove me upstairs to change our bedding and before I knew it I was sorting all our clothes out for the holiday! The bedroom was awash with shorts and trousers and tops and I decided to try on some clothes that were, ahem, a little on the tight side a few months ago...

To my delight, the things that were tight before now fitted perfectly! I was very pleased so the (almost) non drinking must be paying off! Fired up with enthusiasm I changed our bed and Mikey's bed and cleaned his room before hoovering the rest of the upstairs rooms and downstairs. Phew!

All too soon it was time to pick Sophie up from school and I returned with not one, but four giggly girls as Soph had invited her friends around to help her do some photography homework. Keith and I then returned to the school an hour later to pick up Mikey who had been in an after school detention as he had missed a lunchtime one! Naughty...!

My day of driving wasn't yet over as later in the evening it was time to get my son to Army Cadets, so today hasn't been one of the most relaxing, but I certainly feel like I've achieved a lot!

No comments: