Wednesday 6 February 2013

Purely for pleasure...

I've been to the gym twice today and each time was just for enjoyment. Having said that, I don't think having an eyebrow shape was that enjoyable, what with all the waxing, plucking and tweezering that goes on! But I was able to sit and read a magazine for a short while before I went in to be gently tortured and I was very pleased with the results!

The plan was for Sophie and I to go back later for a swim, but it has been freezing today and when we got to the pool the slow lane was busy and I just couldn't face getting into the water. What a wimp! I headed straight for the sauna and sat in there for far longer than I ever have, just to soak up the delicious heat! We then ventured into the slightly cooler sanarium, finishing up in the jacuzzi and then I had a wonderfully hot shower. Bliss!

When we got back to the car, the lovely warmth of the gym enveloped us and kept the evil wind at bay. Sophie made me go and get her a McFlurry again, but I managed to resist...I really don't feel like I deserved it!

No comments: