Thursday 7 February 2013

Down to Kent

It was time for our regular visit to Kent today, even though really, Mum and I should have been at work preparing for next week's half-term holiday. However, Nan was delighted to see us and we really cheered her up by showing her some photos that Sophie had taken for her A-level exam. It was a shame I couldn't connect to the internet because then I could have showed her the work I'd been doing on my family tree.

I did show her some of her old photographs that I'd scanned onto my laptop and she was amazed! To be honest, I find it pretty amazing at times as well!

We went and did some shopping for her and all too soon it was time to head for home. The weather turned increasingly wintry on the M1 and for one moment I thought we were going to be for some real snow again! No more...please!

No comments: