Friday 8 February 2013

Another Friday rolls around!

This week has passed in a blur of busyness and I can't believe that it's Friday yet again, and next week is half-term!

Although we were busy at work again, Sophie and I managed to get away to the gym at just after 4pm but we didn't have the most successful of sessions! I did just over ten minutes on the cross-trainer and ten minutes on the treadmill before we decided to go down to the pool. On the way we met Liam and had a long chat about holidays, wine and our teenagers driving! Gulp!

In the changing rooms Sophie discovered that she'd left her swimsuit at home...no swimming or jacuzzi for us then! I didn't even bother getting changed - we just braved the rush hour traffic and went home where I had a lovely long bath. Oh well!

No comments: