Tuesday 19 July 2011

Sunday 17 July - New Boots!

My walking boots have started to look very scruffy lately so this morning we all went to Black's so I could buy myself another pair. I was a bit shocked at the prices! I only wanted them to walk in, not trek the Himalayas! However, there was a sale on, so eventually, after almost giving up, I found a lovely pair of Karrimor boots that fitted perfectly. With a pair of thick woolly socks I was all set!

The afternoon was spent being very lazy but what are Sundays for? We ate dinner at the pub in the evening as we'd all argued about what we wanted to eat so as the 2 for 1 offer was still on, everyone was happy. I was very good and had grilled fish,  new potatoes and salad and it was delicious!

After eating we rushed home and caught Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One and very good it was too!

No comments: