Tuesday 26 July 2011

Interior decorating!

After work Sophie and I went off to Homebase and bought some spray paint. Yesterday, on our walk, I'd had an idea to collect the dead stalks and flowers from the cow parsley that are abundant in our verges and hedgerows (see yesterday's photos) and spray them black and silver to go in her room. From Homebase we went down to Home Sense and I treated her to a vase and a frame for the pictures I bought her in Ikea last year. We raced home and with Keith, did a bit of decorating!

I have to say the cow parsley looks very fetching in its purple vase and we also painted her bright pink chair silver. She wants to do a New York skyline on it, so we'll have to see how that turns out!

We were slightly busier at work today as the weather has been dull and grey and not very summery at all!

No comments: