Monday 11 July 2011

Saturday 9 July

I welcomed the weekend with a real sense of relief!

Sophie and me went off to Homebase in the afternoon as she needed a plain white sheet for her part as a ghost in a production of MacBeth on Tuesday. While we were there I had some paint mixed in a tester pot for our bedroom and took away a sample of wallpaper. I really must get down to some decorating!

We had to go and buy the sheet elsewhere and while in Tesco I bought a couple of Harry Potter videos in readiness for our Harry Potter fest. Keith has always wanted to watch the entire series so we're going to do that and then go and see the latest one at the cinema. I don't think Sophie was amused!

Late afternoon, Keith and I went for a lovely walk over the fields, keeping an eye on the stormy sky. We'd planned a barbecue and I was convinced it was going to wait until Keith lit it before pouring down with rain. Happily, he managed to cook under beautiful blue early evening skies!

No comments: