Saturday 16 July 2011

Friday 15 July

We'd planned on walking around Pitsford on Friday evening (still finding it hard getting used to having Keith at home between 6pm and 8pm) but after a week at work the thought of a 7 mile walk palled a bit. It's best to do that sort of walk first thing on a Saturday or Sunday morning! We still wanted to go for a walk so we did the "round" which takes just under an hour and is a walk over the fields and into the village, returning home via the footpath by the road. For the first time I made it up the steep hill without stopping to catch my breath half way up so I'm obviously getting fitter!

After a delicious supper of home-made tomato soup, we watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. We're going to see Part one of the Deathly Hallows on Sunday night and then I've booked to see Part two in the cinema next week, in 3D, which I'm really looking forward to!

No comments: