Friday 24 June 2011

Thursday 23 June

Today was a busy one! Keith came into work with me and we covered Reception. Polly is on holiday at the moment and, for me, she can't come back quick enough! It was a steady day for customers but being on Reception is not my favourite thing to do! By 3pm my relief member of staff was in so I was off home at 4pm. Rather than go for a walk (I'd been on my feet all day) I had a lovely relaxing bath and then enjoyed a game of cards with Keith.

He cooked a delicious dinner and then at about 9pm we drove into work as I'd left our bag of change money on my desk and I was nervous about it being on show, considering what had happened last weekend, so we went in and I put it in our safe where it should have been in the first place! On the way in we saw a little Muntjac deer cross the road in front of us which was a treat. We know they're about where we live but we very rarely see them!

No comments: