Thursday 16 June 2011

This week...

...has not been the best of weeks. My mum is not well at the moment and it's a worrying time for us all. Tomorrow I'm taking her down to see Nan and for her to spend the weekend there. There's nothing like your mum when things are not going well.

Tuesday was busy at work and sorting Mikey out with a jacket and tie for his Dance Afternoon, which was held today. Yesterday Keith came into work with me and we had to take the aforementioned jacket back as it was too big...typical! I finished work a little early and Soph and I went for a lovely walk which certainly got my heart pumping! I thought we were going to be caught out by the rain but we managed to get round before the heavens opened. I'm still not having any wine in the week and managed to lose another two pounds which I was very happy about!

Today was our last ever Dance Afternoon and it was a bit sad to think that Mikey will leave school next month. We've been going to Dance Afternoons, Sports Days and Christmas concerts for 11 years now so his last day will be a little emotional. Luckily the weather managed to stay fine and sunny so it didn't have to be postponed like last three years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to haer you're Mums not well Jane. Hope she feels better soon. Cheryl xx

Janie said...

Thank you very much, Cheryl xx