Saturday 4 June 2011

Shopping spree!

I never intended to go shopping today as the plan was to do some gardening, but the wind was so strong and everything was so dry in the garden, I lost heart. So, at almost 3pm Sophie and I went off to Market Harborough and I treated myself to some new jeans and a pair of white linen trousers to replace the ones that were far too short for me. I also bought myself a really pretty little bracelet in Monsoon and three new DVDs, one of which I hope we'll watch tonight as there is absolutely nothing on TV!

On the way home we called into Mum and Dad's to show off Sophie's new hair colour...she's gone cherry red and although I was a bit worried about dyeing it for her, it turned out really well and was beautifully shiny. She's very pleased with it so that's a relief!

No comments: