Sunday 12 June 2011

Friday 10 June

I managed to persuade Keith to take me shopping today, even though he vowed never to let me loose in Tesco again after last week when I kept wandering off with the trolley and he couldn't find me. I wanted to go to make sure I had some healthy snacks and things to eat but I was much better behaved on Friday! We had a cup of coffee first (a skinny latte for me) and it was very pleasant!

After getting home and putting everything away we drove into town to try and find a new shower head as the one in our en-suite has gone kaput. We went to Focus, which is sadly closing down, so there wasn't an awful lot of choice. I hate to see any business suffer and feel very sorry for the staff who will lose their jobs. Focus didn't have what we needed so we headed to Homebase where the choice was much better. Talk about a huge difference in the two stores.

I washed my car in the afternoon, just one hour before we had a huge downpour of rain. Typical!

No comments: