Thursday 2 June 2011

Shock and awe!

I arrived home this afternoon to find that Mikey had had his hair cut - and it was very short! I stared at him for ages as he looked so different! Just lately he's wanted it longish and I haven't minded, but Keith took him out this morning and the deed was done then!

It's been another sunny and warm day today but we were still busy as we had a couple of parties, which was a good thing. Mum and I spent most of the morning out again, collecting paint ready for Monday (the main door needs to be painted) and retrieving the hoover from being repaired.

Back home Keith and I pottered about the garden, helped by Mikey, and then the three of us had a game of cards in our very warm conservatory. The fan made an appearance, dragged out from the depths of the garage. If this weather continues it will certainly get some use!

No comments: