Monday 14 February 2011

Work experience!

Sophie started a week's work experience with us today and it's been great having her in the office. I'm hoping that over the course of the week she'll get a better understanding of how a small business runs, which should be interesting for her as she's doing Business Studies for one of her GCSEs.

We didn't cover much office stuff today as it's cleaning day and mum, dad and I scrubbed the entire floor which was bloomin' hard work! It does look lovely when it's finished though so all the hard work is worth it. When I got home it was straight into the bath and then I took Keith to the pub, winding him up a bit as the Landlord has put on a Valentine's special with a romantic menu. I said that it was so nice that him and his cronies would all be loved up together on this most romantic of nights! I can't really relay what he said back to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you teaching Sophie about all aspects of office life Jane including Bejeweled Blitz and Spider Solitaire?
sws

Janie said...

Oooh! I only play Bejeweled Blitz at lunchtime...when she is buying clothes online from Next!