Monday 21 February 2011

Manic is an understatement...

It has been mad today at work - the truly awful weather probably contributed to how busy we were as it has rained hard all day. I'm very surprised it hasn't snowed as the temperature dropped to about 3 degrees centigrade and at one point it was very sleety. Yuk!!

Luckily we had plenty of staff in as mum and I had to rush off to Booker again to stock up and when we returned I discovered we didn't have any vinegar, essential with a nice bowl of chunky chips, so I had to rush off again! Arrrgggh! The noise level was tremendous and it's something I can never get used to, especially when we have to concentrate on things in the office and my head just started spinning! It was a huge relief to get home, draw the curtains and have a bit of peace and quiet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janie
Hope you feel better today

I agree with you about the rotten weather we had today and was not a happy bunny that once it started it went on all day and is still raining now...

The upside of it is though is that you are busy which is a good thing in this climate and I hope you go from strength to strength and remember you have that lovely holiday in Florida to look forward to...

Wendyx

Janie said...

Many thanks Wendy! Another busy day today but the thought of the holiday is getting me through!