Monday 21 February 2011

Sunday 20th February

I've only just realised I didn't write this yesterday! To be honest I felt a bit yukky last night - funny head, funny tummy - so I went to bed early. Sunday was very enjoyable, despite the glooooooomy weather that hasn't lifted at all.

In the afternoon Mum, Soph and me went to Milton Keynes to do some shopping and it was very pleasant indeed. No crowds, we parked easily and then had a lovely light lunch at Caffe Italia. Sophie bought some summery outfits, ready for our forthcoming trip to Florida which is coming closer and closer! We popped into mum's for a cup of tea and then back home, I resumed my family tree research. I'd had a breakthrough in the morning, finding the final resting places of both my great grandparents at the very first church I'd visited in Stone. I'd been tying myself into knots wondering where on earth they'd been buried but the answer was closer than I'd thought so next time we venture down to Kent we'll call and see their graves.

So, after a delicious dinner, but feeling a bit fragile, I retired to bed early, ready for the busy week ahead!

No comments: