Saturday 12 February 2011

Thursday 10 February

Ooops! I seem to have fallen behind with the blog...mainly because nothing has happened to set these pages on fire! Thursday was back to being busy, thank goodness, so the quiet of Wednesday must have been due to the Spring-like weather. I stayed at work until late as Sophie was helping out with a party so it was a longish day. In fact, I've come up with an idea of working Monday to Thursday from 8am until 6pm and then having the whole of Friday off...good idea, huh? The idea went down well with the parents so after the forthcoming half-term holidays I may start. It would be lovely to have a three day weekend every week and Keith and I will have a whole day to get things done in the house or go for walks and do some exercise.

Thursday evening was spent watching some very good TV. Why is it that there's nothing on for most of the week and then two good programmes are on at the same time!

No comments: