Monday 1 February 2010

That Monday feeling...

So, a new month is here and if it goes by as quickly as January, before I know it, it'll be 2011!

I have this theory that when you're young and enjoying life, time races past at the speed of light. It's all saved up in a time bank and when you get old and doddery and unable to do a lot of the things you want to (I hope this never happens to me!) the time you spent when you were young comes back to haunt you. I know that when I go and see my Nan in Kent, she says how slowly times passes for her and I can understand that. Maybe there's some sort of scientific theory to all this but I know for a fact that when you're enjoying yourself times races and when you have to do something boring it crawls along with all the speed of a drunken snail.

Anyway...it's another Monday, the start of another week and before I know it, Friday will be here again. Maybe I should set myself some objectives to do before each week is out. I need a haircut desperately and my eyebrows also need shaping, as soon I will have what Sophie calls a "unibrow".

So, maybe my objective this week is to have a pamper. I'll let you know how I get on.

February's theme is below - post a picture of a number everyday. I look forward to the challenge!

No comments: