Thursday 4 February 2010

Damp and depressing.

I've never really been a fan of February. My birthday is over, it's not really Spring and there's a half term stuck right in the middle of it...

This morning it was horrible. I drove to work at 7.45am and it was supposed to be sunrise, but we haven't seen the sun all day. No wonder people in Scandanavia go mad in the winter. It was foggy, damp and depressing but I take comfort from looking at the sunset times and seeing the days lengthen just a little bit every day. I suppose I should see the good in days like today but atmospheric is the only word I can come up with!

It was a busy day at work and again, I managed to get a lot of things done. The only time we ventured out was to go to the bank, so we didn't get a lot of fresh air today. Soon, I hope to go for a walk when I get home to get some exercise and feel the sun on my face. I look forward to it.

No comments: