Friday 5 February 2010

True or not?

Today has gone so fast! It didn't help that I forgot my camera this morning and had to drive back home as I had to photograph our Gladiator Duel for the company who sold us the latest bouncy castle. Luckily it was out from last night but then we had to put the monster away and it would not deflate!! As is usual when we're running a bit late we had customers banging on the door at 9.20! Grr!

So, the rest of the day went by very quickly with the usual Friday chores and then we went out this evening to see a Medium called Vince Price (who was actually rather large) in Brixworth Village Hall. Well...I imagined about 10 of us turning up but the place was packed to the rafters! Most of the audience were women except a man who was obviously a sceptic...

The first half was good and I was impressed with how he talked to a couple of people, but the second half made me question him as he was so vague and a lot of the things he said were wrong. I also noticed that the person in the audience was supplying him with a lot of information...

We left before it ended at just after 10pm and I remain unconvinced by him. The woman I saw a few years back was very good as she wouldn't look at me and asked me to just answer her with yes or no.

Anyway...Friday is here and another week has gone by. Did I do any pampering? No...hair still needs cutting and the unibrow is coming along nicely...

No comments: