Tuesday 9 February 2010

Some sun!

We had a beautiful sunrise this morning - it looked like the sun was on fire and the clouds were the smoke. Beautiful. I took a couple of photos on my mobile while I was waiting for mum. The sun stayed with us for most of the day although it was still cold. But it was so good to look out of the window in our office and see the blue sky. The rest of the week is supposed to be snowy, but I'll believe that when I see it.



We managed to make some quite important decisions at work and received news that the gym, who rent some space from us, will be leaving at Easter. It was a bit of a shock, but to be honest we'll be glad to see the back of Mr Flynn...maybe we can realise our dream of having a swimming pool in there? Whatever we do it will need decorating as he hasn't touched it since he moved in 10 years ago.

At the end of the day I felt pleased I'd achieved so much today - it's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it!!

No comments: