Tuesday 2 February 2010

A slog at the blog...

Sometimes I find this blog hard to write, other days it's as easy as anything. Today is one of the difficult days, because, apart from going to Ikea, nothing has really happened!

Most days my life follows a usual routine. Get up at 7am, get showered and dressed and leave for work. This morning I picked up mum and we went into work together. Before we knew it, the morning had passed but we decided to drive to Ikea in Milton Keynes to get some bits for work, namely highchair trays, potties, rugs and some plates and cups. I really had an exciting time by buying myself three toilet brushes and some smelly candles...I know how to spend it!

I picked up Sophie from school which was a major stress. She should normally get the bus home, but the poor thing has to wait nearly half an hour for her bus to leave and in the cold weather, it's not very pleasant. Picking her up from school is hell on earth as all the buses line up and duel with the cars so lately I've been pulling into a layby next to an alley that leads to the school. This was fine until yesterday and today when the lollipop lady took up residence in my spot!

Back in the office, Soph took over my computer to do her homework but by 4pm I was yearning for home, a glass of wine and a chance to relax.

The challenge is progressing. Unlike writing the blog, I found today's photo easy...

No comments: