Monday 12 December 2022

Snow again!

I was awake at 5.30am this morning and when I looked out of the window I could see we had a light covering of snow. I dressed and cleared Sophie's car for her and urged her to be careful. The snow was soft, though so it wasn't dangerously icy.

I took my Dad's car to work so I had to clear that as well! We had a problem with our computers this morning and the first inkling was when Jo couldn't log on at all. Within twenty minutes, all of us, except Sheila, had been booted off! It meant I was able to catch up with scanning all of the box office returns to my email so at least I had something to do! The problem lasted until almost lunchtime but we didn't have that many calls, thank goodness!

It stayed cold all day but we didn't have any more snow. We had an easy dinner this evening - chicken kievs with mash and then we watched the last episode of The White Lotus, which was brilliant, but shocking!

No comments: