Thursday 8 December 2022

Making up time.

I wasn't supposed to be in until 10am today as I was helping Sue answer phones this afternoon until 4pm, but I felt so refreshed after a good night's sleep, that I decided to go in at 8am as usual. Sophie and I are going to see The Cure next Tuesday and I've asked to leave at 2pm, so I had two hours to make up. I did it this morning so that's out of the way!

I was glad I went in at 8am as Vicki came in and said she couldn't get parked, and Sue had a massive row with another driver in the car park! I never have any trouble at 7.45am, so I'd made the right decision! I dealt with the customer service emails and started putting on the children's classes for the new year so that kept me busy until it was time to go home.

Keith had prepared all the vegetables and meat for tonight's paella which Sophie cooked when she came home, and it was delicious as always!

No comments: