Tuesday 16 April 2013

Catching up!

Today was my first day catching up with all the paperwork that I have to do and the one thing I was dreading - the new Real Time Information for our payroll. As we pay our staff weekly, it means that every time I pay them I have to send off how much tax and National Insurance they pay, rather than at the end of the year as we've always done previously.

I started with a feeling of trepidation, but it all worked out very well indeed! I don't often praise Sage (a huge software company) but they have made the process very simple which was a huge relief!

It was the Audi's first service today so Keith and I went to pick up my car at 5pm and I was pleasantly surprised when I didn't get any hard sell from the Service Manager...I was expecting to be told it needed four new tyres but everything was fine and it was all clean and shiny, inside and out! That's what I call service!

No comments: