Friday 12 August 2011

Wednesday 10 August

Another steady day at work so it was out for a walk for Keith, Mikey and me when I got home in the evening. We did the "round" in reverse...to the village first and then over the fields. It was wonderful to be so peaceful and quiet. The news is still full of the rioting over the last few days but I think the police and the Government have decided to be a bit more harsh in their tactics otherwise who knows what'll happen?

I enjoyed the new series of Who Do You Think You Are? on BBC1 in the evening but didn't pick up any hints and tips to help me with my own family research. The featured celebrity was June Brown from the television soap Eastenders and I can only assume she had an army of people working on her very fascinating background as they made it look ridiculously easy! Oh, how I wish I had the time and resources to do the same!

No comments: