Sunday 7 August 2011

Saturday 6 August

Although I was up early we had a lovely lazy start to the day. I was hoping to sit out in the garden with my cup of coffee, but the weather was disappointing so I stayed inside!

I decided to try out the paint I bought (a month ago!!) this morning and it looks great, I really like the colour so when I'm off for a week this month I think I'll be decorating our bedroom, at long last...we've only been in this house for 10 years! Laid back? Yes I am!

In the afternoon, Soph and I ventured over to Market Harborough for some shopping. First stop was Duncan's shop where I tasted a couple of his wines and bought some more, one of which is for my dad's birthday on Thursday. He loves Merlot so I chose a bottle of that, plus some South American wine, in preparation for the next wine tasting. We then mooched about the shops and hired a couple of DVDs for the evening. Getting out of Market Harborough proved a bit tricky as the High Street was closed and I had to make a long detour. I was beginning to think we'd never get home and would have to go via Leicester!

No comments: