Saturday 27 August 2011

All finished!

Keith and I were up at 6am this morning and by 8am we had made a start on the second coat of emulsion. We used a colour called White Cotton which was lovely and fresh and clean. Luckily, the second coat covered the patchy first coat and I glossed one door before turning my attention to the contents of the cabinet. I washed all the glasses, plates and cups that we store in the cupboard and wiped the shelves so everything was lovely and clean. When the walls had dried Keith put up some pictures for me, the ones that had originally been in our bedroom, as they no longer matched the new colour scheme in there. By 4pm I'd glossed the other two doors, moved all the books back and tidied everything up so we were all finished and I was delighted with how it looked! There's not a huge change as the colour of the walls was quite pale before but we now know it's very clean and fresh which is all that matters!

Next job is the living room and that's something I'm not looking forward to!








No comments: