Wednesday 31 August 2011

Tuesday 30 August - back to work!

It was a bit of a shock this morning when I was back at work, but all good things must come to an end! Mum and Dad are having some time off at the moment so I had Keith and the children in with me which helped. I have to admit I was dreading today but by 4pm, when I went home, I had to say that my first day back wasn't too bad at all!

I now I keep harping on about it, but it looks as if Autumn is here with a vengeance. Keith and I went for a short walk when we got home and there was definitely a nip in the air and it was dark at just after 8pm. It's amazing to see how quickly we lose our daylight hours but I honestly don't mind. For me, every season has its own benefits and I do like feeling cooler and being all cosy in the house at night!

No comments: