Friday 29 April 2011

Thursday 28 April - Catching up!

Today was catch up day for both Keith and me. The holiday now seems a bit of a distant memory and I think it's about time we were planning the next one!

Keith did the food shopping today and whilst out bought a new lawnmower and a barbecue. We didn't barbecue at all last year and I really missed the lovely smell of food grilling outside. When he got home he mowed the lawn and it looks so much better now. Yesterday evening we had a stroll around, the garden and I was delighted to see my baby vines had survived the winter and were in leaf. There'll be a Chateau Janie yet!

At work mum and I finished the year end payroll and submitted everything to Revenue and Customs so that's that little job completed. Autoglass came to replace my windscreen so that's another chore sorted. Before we went on holiday my car was playing up with two warning signs appearing on the dashboard, but they've suddenly stopped, which is a relief. I didn't fancy a huge mechanic's bill!

No comments: