Friday 16 July 2010

That Friday feeling!

My week's holiday is over! Well, I still have Saturday and Sunday, but it's been lovely being off and able to relax and do what we want to do rather than what the little darlings want to do!

Today has been another extremely windy day, perfect for washing our bedding and getting it all dry. Keith and I went to Tesco first thing and it was busy! So different from when we were in there on Tuesday and it was empty. It was pretty annoying having to dodge everyone and I'm very glad that Keith is quite happy to do the weekly shop. If it was down to me I'd have it all delivered, as we do at work. I think that around £5 is an absolute bargain to have someone pick it all, pack it and then deliver it!

It's Mum and Dad's Wedding Anniversary today (44 years together) and I almost forgot! This week has been a bit like being in a bubble and not seeing them since last Sunday has been very strange. I took Keith to Beckworth's to get them a present but all the plants looked a bit wind-blown (no surprise) so I treated them to vouchers which they can spend on whatever they want.

They popped around on their way home from work, just as the heavens opened again. I'd hoovered the inside of my car because I could stand it no longer but thankfully hadn't got around to washing it so I was very relieved!

No comments: