Saturday 31 July 2010

Friday 30 July

Another month is coming to an end and I think it's the quickest a month has passed this year. This blog has been invaluable in letting me remember what I've been doing and it's been lovely to read all the comments I've received lately, so thank you very much!

Yesterday was pretty quiet, very end-of-the weekish! We did the cleaning early for the last time (I hope!) as Jeanette is back next week, thank goodness. The rest of the day was relaxed, for once, and we did a lot of errands and driving about which suited me fine as I was a wee bit tired! Sophie came in and worked in the restaurant for us, but as the weather was dry we were quiet at work.

Back home, Keith told me that we had a couple more tomatoes on our big mature plant which seems hellbent on taking over the conservatory with its triffid-like leaves and branches! It's a monster! The other four are still doing well but I'm not sure when we'll get any tomatoes on them...next year, perhaps!

No comments: