Friday 2 July 2010

Looking forward to the weekend?

Another quiet day. We had some rain this morning but not enough to really give the gardens a good drink. Keith came into work with me but he wasn't able to do any gardening because of the rain.

We're all set to decorate tomorrow (groan) and I really hope that it'll be a bit cooler! If we work hard we should get most of it done and then Dad'll give us a hand with the papering. I've decided to book a week off in July as I feel like I really need a break. We had a look at going away for a few nights but Keith is meeting his old chum in Stratford again next Saturday and some work mates the following Wednesday. It's then mum and dad's wedding anniversary on the 16th and I don't think they would appreciate us offloading the children on them that weekend! And then the following Friday the children break up for the summer! I can't believe it's come around so quickly!

I'm trying to persuade Keith to take me to Bruges in September...let's hope he agrees!

No comments: