Monday, 28 September 2026

Work troubles!

Last night, I had a burst of inspiration and saw a car I liked on Cinch. It's a 23-registered Citroën C5 Aircross and is a petrol hybrid in a midnight metallic blue. I made an appointment to view it on Wednesday, as I just knew that the repair people would call today and ask for the courtesy car back, which they did. I asked if we could keep it for another day, but they refused. So that was that! I texted Sophie and asked if she could work from home tomorrow, and thankfully, she was able to, so that solved a problem!

Work hadn't been pleasant today; we all got paid last week, so I had quite a few queries from staff about their wages today, and I realised I had made a mistake last month, which I was mortified about. I felt like sitting and crying, to be honest. I still don't have access to the payroll software at work, and it's hugely frustrating. I needed to text Sheila again, poor thing, so she could give me access with her login. It's not ideal!

So, it was a bit of a subdued evening, but at least Monday is over, and I was glad Sophie was working from home tomorrow!

No comments: