Thursday, 17 September 2026

Annoying noises!

We decided to make do and use ingredients in the cupboard for our dinner this evening, so Keith didn't have to go shopping. I dropped Sophie at the station and carried on to work, arriving just in time. It was my turn to buy the breakfasts today, and I used the new Greggs app on my phone. I have to say it was very easy to do!

Dan left at lunchtime, and Liam came into the office with me. He spent the afternoon making an annoying noise with his pen, which drove me crazy, so I was in a foul mood when I drove home. I ranted to Keith, so he must have thought I was a madwoman! I had to agree with him!

We went to pick up Sophie again, and she was in a much better mood than yesterday, so that was good. She had the leftovers from her lasagne for dinner, while Keith had made a delicious corned beef, onion and potato stew for us, served with crusty bread. Sophie and I enjoyed a delicious French red wine to go with our meals; it was a wine from Vaison-la-Romaine, and it brought back happy memories!

No comments: